IT Convention: THE PREMIERE
WClub members got a few days notice to go ahead and sign up for this year’s Integrity Covention – ”THE PREMIERE” – being held at the Century Plaza Hyatt Hotel in Los Angeles, CA from October 31- November 2nd. First let me say THANKS so much for finally having it out on the west coast. I know all the east coasters will complain (well, some of them) but heck, we fly there every year and I’m sure this will be a “once in a long while” situation, so suck it up like we have to and come out and enjoy the CA weather!
Now let me take a moment here to overshare. So I was trying to sleep in because I had my board exam the day before and had to pick up the hubs from the airport at like 10:15pm so I went to bed late. I was relaxing and trying to fall back to sleep and decided to just grab my laptop and sit in bed. I checked my email and saw the top email subject INTEGRITY CONVENTION. I’m like…
Yeah, Holy Crap! it’s only February! What is going on??? Then I’m reading through the email and see the statement that you’re given a # in order of when you register. I literally squeaked out some freaky noise and ran naked through the house trying to find my wallet because I hadn’t unpacked yet. Finally I got it, quickly went through registration and then about 5 minutes later thought “Oh wait! The hubs!”. I totally was spazzing and forgot to put him on my registration. So I quickly had to place a 2nd order with his name as my guest, LOL. Yeah. I’m not some crazy doll obsessed collector…
This is the 10th anniversary of conventions and if you have attended all of them you get an exclusive VIP seat and fun gifts as a thank you from IT. How cool is that?! Wish it was me, LOL, but congrats to those peeps!
Okay, let’s move on to the deets…
Price is $450 ($425 for early bird pricing) and includes:
- registration pack, doll and other goodies
- 3 dinners + 1 luncheon
- optional WClub luncheon
- convention doll
- optional Color Infusion activity
And HERE http://integritytoys.com/page/events/latest_events is the link to IT’s page which will allow you to download the partial registration packet, read the workshop information, the design competition information and the costume contest info. Plus it’s got the links for reserving your room at the Hyatt! Hope to see lots of new faces this year since it’s on the West Coast!
Some changes for this year are:
- Friday night dinner is baaaaack! woot-woot! happy about that!
- Full registration packet will be out on April 15th – awesome! I want to see the list of dolls!
- The Design competition has been restructured and the winner gets their doll produced in the 2014 line! Now I really wish I sewed. Maybe I’ll learn between now and then? I’d about die if I got to design a doll to be produced! Hmm, how can I make this happen… Maybe I do the doll hair and design the outfit and I finagle Elisa to sew it? Wonder if a collaboration would be allowed… the wheels are turning…
- Color Infusion lab is baaaack! Please do more shoe packs. My Jem girls need some new duds.
- New Workshops! even a Victoire one for all the V-fans
- Eliminating wait times in line! I can now sleep in and not get up and camp out in front of the door for hours on end. It was fun of course, but I’d prefer to sleep, LOL. Now you’ll be assigned a # based on when you register & pay.
- Costume party!!! Come as your favorite celebrity! This will take place on Thursday night and each table will be able to vote for the winner.
- and this one I’m copying so you can see it word for word…. “”We will be unveiling a big surprise as far as the convention collection is concerned later this year!”" …. SOOO, what do we think????